GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Selasa, 20 Oktober 2009

MESSAGE OF A LOVER


In the suffering that forced me to lie powerless in this room.
I forced myself to write with this ink, as an expression of love that very much on you.
This finger was difficult to write the word, because this feeling can not be measured with the ink and the words

my lover ..
the years have this love in my heart
and during that same sense of love and affection was hit by successive hurricanes
isn't my lover ...
I'm not a coward like you accuse me for this
and I'm not a torturer and a feeling of inner
really .......
why do you not understand..

my lover ..
the first time we met, ten years ago,
I've decided to rise from despair over my lack empowerment against all the suffering matchless.
and you also know that .....
together we got picked up in the moonlight bond
because since the day that's really the heart and soul has been filled by you.
presence gave new spirit to me, healing my pain, until I was able to survive until today.

my lover ...
I kiss your forehead with a drop of tears when you're sick
I tried to defend you when you're helpless
I stroked your hair until you fall asleep
I always pray for you so you can quickly recover.
I remember you when you're away
I always remember your words
I keep my love for you
I locked my heart because my heart just for you.
why you don't feel it??

But my love ..
why did you leave me alone
why did you stop beating heart ?
why did you attack me like I was a criminal ?
why do you torment me like I was a prisoner of war ?
Didn't it a little compassion ?

my lover ..
if I go one day
don't you let the tears down your cheeks are beautiful.
because I really like your cheek it.
And please you looking for a lover who could give the throne happy, because a beautiful woman like you deserve to be happy.
let me go with a million memories with you
If this body survive the passage by land, let!
but you will always be in my heart, until God unite us in the nature of heaven.

my lover ..
thank you for all your kindness and sincerity during this
thanks for the memories you have given
thank you for your presence my heart until the end of my life
you are the most beautiful woman ever in my heart

I hope God protects you while I'm not there, and I hope God always makes you happy, because you deserve happiness

my lover ...
I was waiting at the door of heaven

warm greetings .....

13 komentar:

Anonim,  20 Oktober 2009 pukul 13.17  

Panjang sekali puisinya. Pinter bahasa Inggris nih, salut.

Rizkyzone 20 Oktober 2009 pukul 23.57  

sayang aq g bisa bhs inggris... tp kayanya bagus tu puisinya... harus banyak belajar bahasa inggris nich aq

Cs Band 21 Oktober 2009 pukul 00.06  

@.Muchlisin...aku baru belajar sob..

Cs Band 21 Oktober 2009 pukul 00.07  

@ Riski ...translate aja bisa kale'''

jhonson blog 21 Oktober 2009 pukul 09.50  

zzzz...about of lovee....i dont't like it,love makes my heart hurt...kekekekek :)

alkatro 21 Oktober 2009 pukul 11.56  

so sweet ... kayakna ane bisa request puisi buat nggaet bule nih ..because i can speak english but engga merdu he he

moenas 21 Oktober 2009 pukul 18.51  

mantabbb browww buat sendiri nih??

secangkir teh dan sekerat roti 22 Oktober 2009 pukul 07.08  

salam hangat dari pagi yang cukup hangat!

taris 23 Oktober 2009 pukul 06.19  

puisi cinta... nggak ada habisnya...
lanjutkan sob

FFSNG Help 23 Oktober 2009 pukul 20.02  

I'm sorry because i'm posting a comment do not relevant to your post. From UD Graphics blog, i'm making a link exchange campaign, please join and promote our blogs, go to this blog and check the details:

http://linkexcam.blogspot.com/2009/10/link-exchange-campagin.html

Thank you for reading, i will come here more often to check out new content of your blog.

Best regards,

nada 24 Oktober 2009 pukul 21.05  

wuiihh pusis yang keren
bkikin buku sob

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP